Introducing | Malika

18 October 2015

"Therefore, thus says the Lord,
“If you return, then I will restore you.
Before Me you will stand;
And if you extract the precious from the worthless,
You will become My spokesman
."
Jeremiah 15:19

Hi lovelies !

Hope you are doing well !

You might have wondered who was behind the camera of my outfit posts, well, let me introduce you to my dear friend Malika. This gorgeous lady happens to be a very good friend of mine, my current roomate and also my occasional photograph.


She allowed me to post some pictures of a shooting we did yesterday for her and I. She is rocking some beautiful purple braid box I have done to her. I might just change my plans and go for a hair-dresser career, don't you think so? haha 



Anyway, here is some pictures of her. Don't know if you think like me, but she would be great at modelling. Especially since she is tall, I am jealous, I admit it ! lol

Post a Comment

EXPRESS YOURSELF, FEEL FREE !

THAT EWE GAL © . Design by Berenica Designs.