Introducing | Roxane

20 December 2015

"I approach everything with exultation.
I am grateful for all."
A.D.Gordon

Happy Sunday everyone ! 

I have been away too long, I know but we have to priorities in Life. And when it comes to my master degree, girl, that is definitely a priority for me, even at the expense of my "blogger life". Anyway, I am back now, happy to flood you with some beautiful pics.The girl I am starting this back-in-the-game is my lovely cousin Roxane. This young lady is only fifteen but she sure as hell know how to slay you with her style.


I just loved the way she was dressed the last time we met each other for a Saturday out together and I decided to make some shootings of her.

Post a Comment

EXPRESS YOURSELF, FEEL FREE !

THAT EWE GAL © . Design by Berenica Designs.